Teardrop Banners and Teardrop Flags Brisbane Qld
Printsmart Displays have been supplying high quality Teardrop Banners and Teardrop Flags to Brisbane and regional Queensland companies and organizations for over 8 years.
As a national company we are aware of each city councils requirement for outdoor displays,
so if you are looking to promote your business in Brisbane with Teardrop Banners and Teardrop Flags we produce our banners to Brisbane and Regional Queensland city specifications.
High Quality Finishing on all Banners and Flags
Brisbane is an ideal environment to display Teardrop Banners and Teardrop Flags due to the weather and reasonable Brisbane City council requirements.
Below is an extract from the Brisbane City Council website :
Approval to erect advertising signage/Portable advertising devices Under what circumstances is it required?
PLEASE NOTE: Substantially incomplete applications may be rejected by Brisbane City Council. Please refer to ‘What are the pre-requisites to obtaining this authority’ for further information.
- Outdoor signage that is visible from a road, footpath or any other public place is regulated by Council in order to prevent visual clutter and ensure public safety.
- Depending on the type of sign and its location in the City, a sign may be classified as Permitted (does not require a licence), Licensable (you must apply for a licence) or Prohibited (the sign is not allowed) under the Advertisements Subordinate Local Law.
- To be Permitted or Licensable, a sign must also meet the conditions set out in the Subordinate Local Law.
- If the property or building on which the sign is to be placed is a heritage site, you must submit an application even if the sign type is classified as Permitted.
- If your sign type is not described in the Subordinate Local Law, you must submit an application (describe the sign as a ‘new sign type’)..
View local laws online at:
View Larger Map